Wednesday 5 June 2013

Why not DIY?

It has come to that time again. The long weekend is over and there is work to be done. But not to mention the many essays that plague my thoughts, there are still exciting projects and things to be done, and that is what's keeping me looking forward for the rest of the week. But hey, maybe not just the week - the rest of the year.

I have been spending the day doing obsessive research on the internet, finding good DIY's to get going with. So far I have come up with a few more that will definitely be interesting to do. My sister and I have posted a little clip on Youtube showing our creation of a Marble phone case, and it was such a cute little project - especially seeing how it turned out. So for the next few weeks I will post every little crafty thing we do, and maybe it will be inspiring for others to see what you can create.

It is good to have a little distraction through out your weeks, to break the every day routine that sometimes, gets exhausting and boring. Instead you can have a little fun with something new every week.

The video is not brilliant - but have a look how easy it is to do!

Marble Phone Case DIY

Ciao Cupcakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment